There have been quite a few new enhancements with this latest release.
Here is a summary below.
- Tagging – The new tagging system will allow you to not only create custom tags for reporting but to organise them any way that you want. It will also give your users the ability to add context to records in a similar way people use hastags in social media. #cool #new #feature
- Improved Global Search Interface – Improvements have been made to the Global Search user interface and functionality. Being able to search globally across all your selected modules can make it very quick to find what you need.
- Updated Knowledge Base – The Knowledge Base module now uses the Sidecar user interface.
- Additional Lead Conversion Options – The Lead Conversion Options setting is now available in Admin > System Settings to handle activity records during lead conversion.
- Reporting – Reporting can now be grouped by “Week” for Date and Datetime fields for ease of use.
- Collapse all Sub-panels – This allows all the sub-panels on a record to be closed by default. This is something we are using at Evolution and it makes Sugar faster to work with.
- Quotes – The Quotes (Bill To) and Quotes (Ship To) subpanels are now available in the Accounts and Contacts record views to display the related quote records accordingly.